Competitive Strategy Session
Competitive Strategy is an intensive One-day programme that will equip you with practical knowledge, along with new skills and tools, to turn strategic ideas into actions for your business. By examining the best practices of some of the world’s most successful companies, you will learn to identify the important elements of winning strategies.
Are you and other senior decision makers in your organization asking some of the following questions in relation to the corporate entity, a business unit or a product line ?
- Where is our next growth coming from; is it through MARKET expansion , product or service extension or a new pricing strategy? And if any of those, how do we go about actualizing it effectively and efficiently?
- How can we align our Human Resources to our strategic objective?
- What is our industry structure and how are we positioned from the customer’s perspective?
- What are the most important activities in the value chain?
- What is the best way to manage TALENT without endangering profitability?
- How can we create and sustain a competitive advantage in our industry and target MARKETS?
- What are the opportunities presented by foreseeable future TRENDS and are we positioned to benefit from them?
- How can we manage effectively our people to achieve market expansion?
- Is there any disruptive innovation in the horizon that endanger the continuity of our business?
- How do we go about creating our own “Blue Ocean”
With the use of tested and true tools like research, life cycle mapping, prescriptive and emergent frameworks for strategy modelling, data analysis and plain simple business acumen, we navigate you through the maze and recommend the best path for your strategic choice.
For organizations not looking for a comprehensive growth strategy service we provide standard piecemeal MARKETING and strategy services as well. Please visit our Profit Enhancement, Strategic Market Framework and New Product Development pages.
Value Proposition / Objective
- Improve your competence in talent management.
- Assess the competition In your industry and/or market.
- The avoidance of common strategy formulation problem, i.e analysis paralysis, inundation with details & number, rigidity and outdated strategy.
- Improve your strategic thinking and focus on action that adds value to your market.
- Align your human resources to your corporate strategy.
- Assess the profitability of your industry or vertical markets.
- Sharpen your competitive skills and confidence to change the strategic management of your organisation.
- Examine theories and framework for identifying and exploiting profitability opportunities.
- Improve your strategic knowledge In Human Resources.
- Fine-tune intuition and apply practical tools to break into new competitive markets.
- Create a cohesive and forceful business strategy.
- Tailor the planning process to the needs of individual business units.
- Enhance your ability to assess the strategic impact of the moves of your competitors and how to maintain competitive advantage.
The Competitive Strategy session will provide the understanding, knowledge and tools necessary to meet head on challenge of building a competitive strategy for your organization or separate business units within the organization.
The programe will provide insight into framework for assessing industry profitability, the competition, the environment and making strategic choices in an organizational or business unit context.
Designed to broaden your perspective on how make your organization more competitive.
Who can attend?
This programme is designed for executives and senior decision makers who currently run a business or have profit-and-loss responsibility for a geographical area, and seek to improve their short- and long-term business performance. It is also for executives or teams who need to acquire skills quickly in strategic thinking, analysis and development.
The programme will also greatly benefit board members, strategic planners, investment bankers, strategy or technology consultants and financial analysts who need an understanding of, or an update on, competitive and industry dynamics in order to better advise clients.
Event Date: June 29th, 2017
Event Address: 19, Town Planning Way, Airtel Bus Stop, Beside Mutual Benefit Insurance, Ilupeju, Lagos