We are recruiting for the position of a Reservation and Ticketing Officer for one of our clients who is a travel consultant on the mainland.
Expected Duties and Responsibilities:
• Arranges reservations and routing for passengers at request of Ticket Agent.
• Make and confirm reservations for transportation and accommodations, using telephones, faxes, mail, and computers.
• Answer inquiries regarding information such as schedules, accommodations, procedures, and policies.
• Explain regulations, policies, or procedures.
• Inform clients of essential travel information, such as travel times, transportation connections, and medical and visa requirements.
• Prepare customer invoices and accept payment.
• Provide customers with travel suggestions and information sources, such as guides, directories, brochures, and maps
• Plans route and computes ticket cost, using schedules, rate books, and computer.
• Answers inquiries
• Determines whether space is available on travel dates requested by customer.
• Basic computer proficiency
• Data entry experience
• Working knowledge of office equipment, such as copiers, scanners
• Knowledge of GDS, Amadieus, safers etc
• Knowledge of the industry
• Good marketing and communication skills
BSc/BA/HND in any field
Minimum of 2 years work experience
Working Days: Monday to Saturday
Salary: #80,000 (To be increased to #100,000 after confirmation)
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com with position applied for as subject.APPLY