We are recruiting for one of our clients in the hospitality sector around Lekki axis for the position of a Hotel Supervisor.
- Coordinate guest arrivals and departures.
- The supervisor approaches guests to ensure they are enjoying their stay and makes sure any guest complaint or request gets handled immediately by front office, housekeeping or dining room staff.
- The supervisor assists with and oversees guest check-in and check-out of the hotel.
- The supervisor ensures that all front desk employees engage politely and attentively with incoming and departing guests.
- He or She assists with cashier functions, including taking large cash amounts and handling invoices for groups and large parties.
- The supervisor also assists the front office team in making reservations and answers incoming telephone calls.
- Assist guests with special requests.
- The supervisor also directs guests to areas in the hotel and offers services like hotel and restaurant tours and booking reservations
- The supervisor follows up with guest requests and reports more complicated needs–like negotiating prices and rooms–to hotel management.
Skills and Qualification
- Leadership and customer service skills,
- Genuine friendly attitude
- Always attentive and compassionate to guest requests and complaints
Open to all graduates, a degree/HND in the following subjects may increase your chances:
- Business or management;
- Hotel and hospitality management;
- Travel, tourism or leisure studies
Minimum of 2 years working experience
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org