We are recruiting for one of our clients in the Engineering Sector around Engineering Close axis (Idowu Taylor VI) for the position of a “Front Desk Officer”.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
Knowledge, Skills and Competence
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. computers, printer etc.)
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of Corel Draw, MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- HND/BSC in any field
- 4-6 years’ work experience
Lagos and Asaba
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com, with the subject as Front Desk Officer Lagos or Front Desk Officer Asaba.