We are recruiting for one of our clients in the Architectural Industry for the position of an “Experienced Architect”.
The company, which started operations in the year 2000, provides practical solutions to house finishing products in the country as well as neighboring African countries.
The company’s objective is to be the preferred house finishing company in Nigeria and with this in mind, we would have been able to actualize our mission of being the target leader in relation to customer’s satisfaction and effectiveness.
The company is focused on the strategic development of talent in line with the key business imperative of ensuring continuity through our key source of competitive advantage.
- The Architects role will include but are not limited to the below activities
- Take measurements
- Create quotations
- Material break down.
- On-going cost analysis of maintenance and repair work
- Create Viability
- Preparation of contracts
- Managing Contractors
- Understand the implications of health and safety regulations
- Site visits, assessments, and projections for future work
- Travelling might be required at times.(expenses covered)
- Must have a BSc. Degree/HND and an architectural background
- Must have cladding, roofing, aluminum and glass experience.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools(Excel and word)
- Must be able to produce 2d/3d drawings applications (AutoCAD /Rivet)
- Experience and understanding of window systems and composition,
- Roofing solutions, partitions, curtain wall, cladding, automatic door, and handrails.
- Must have experience in Estimating
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com