We are recruiting for the position of Business Development Officer for one of our clients who is into Real Estate and Facility Management.
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc)
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
- Develop, design and implement business plan strategy
- Responsible for the formulation of market penetration plan and execution of the marketing program of the company
- Build strong relationship with existing clients and provide on time service to urgent issues.
- Develop and maintain Sales Territory Plan and ensure achievement of Company sales targets and profitability
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics
Knowledge about real estate markets and best practices
Excellent communication skills
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: #60,000 per month
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
BSc/HND and 2 to 3 years work experience in a real estate company.
Qualified candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com with position applied for as subject.APPLY