We are recruiting for the position of a Branch Manager for one of our clients who is a travel consultant on the mainland.
Expected Duties and Responsibilities:
• Selling travel products & tour packages; and dealing with customer inquiries.
• Liaising with travel partners, tour operators, and hotels, to manage bookings, schedules & promotions.
• Overseeing the smooth & efficient running of the branch and any satellite branches within the area.
• Helping to promote and market the business, including sometimes away from the branch location.
• Managing budgets and maintaining records
• Ensuring that staff adhere to financial & operational procedures
• Managing & motivating staff to meet targets, thus ensuring the profitability of the company.
• Meeting regularly with Managing director to provide feedback on branch & staff performance, and to take direction.
• Dealing with staff welfare, disciplinary matters, and customer complaints.
• Ensuring that all care is taken in following company & legislative directives for ensuring Health & Safety within the workplace.
• Must have quality knowledge of the industry.
• High level of Professionalism
• Ability to Manage people
• Result Driven
BSc/BA/HND in any field
Minimum of 3 years work experience
Working Days: Monday to Saturday
Salary: #100,000, (To be increased by 50% after confirmation)
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com with position applied for as subject.APPLY